Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday already! I ended up ringing by boss at my other job and getting an extra day off so the kids and I were able to nip away to Geraldine to stay at my Aunties and hang out with my cousin who was there visiting with her children. The weather was fantastic and it was really nice to get away. I didn't sleep well as I had Alexander next to me and I was worried that I would have to get him up to go to the toilet but he slept like a log, although logs don't grind there teeth! I tried to tell him to stop it but he was ASLEEP! He even slept in but so he should have, the night before I went to bed early as I wasn't feeling well and he stayed up with his father who was playing computer games and didn't go to bed until very late! Plus he didn't get to bed until late that night as well. My cousin, auntie and I all scrap booked while the kids watched a movie at night and of course after they went to bed. It is good having others to scrap with, there wasn't a lot of chatter but is still good to have someone that responds when you ask 'does this go alright here or would it look better here?'
I just drove off to come home and thought the tyres don't feel right so I got out to have a look as it had been fine earlier in the day and sure enough it was flat. Well actually turns out it had a nail in it! Uncle David took it off and put the spare space saver tyre on for me, he even changed it to the back for me, so we had to drive carefully home with that on. Glad it happened then and not later as I really don't know how to change a tyre but I did pay attention just in case I need too.
not exactly alot happening since we got home, the weather kinda matched the mood in our house today, gloomy with little rays of sunshine (the kids are so beautiful).
I have started working on my niece Eva's album that I am going to give her for her birthday in June. I actually made the album ages ago, gee it was last year as I was still at Mum and Dad's house. I think I painted here earlier in the year and now working on the pages. Last year I made her brother one in two or three days! Okay so they aren't similar at all but still at least I'm not rushing this one!
what is everyone else up to this weekend? Love to hear all about it.
Fiona

No comments: