Friday, May 2, 2008

we are finally having another one of our themed night dinners this Saturday night. the country is USA, Justin wants me to do American hot dogs but I was hoping for something a little different but not sure what. for dessert I'm not sure about either as Amelia makes a lovely brownie so what does that leave me?? any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Justin and I have a date tonight, we are going for dinner and then shopping as we both need some decent winter clothes as ours are old and tatty! I am suppose to be organising where we eat and have a budget. I guess I better hurry up and make i organise it, I hate making decisions!
the kids are going to Nana's for the night who they haven't seen for a while, only 23 days until they go on their two month trip, how exciting. I so want to go! I looked up my air points the other day as I was worried when they expired turns out not until 2010 which is good as gives me more time to save and go further but bad as I want to go away. I really do want to have a whole family trip but man its just so dam expensive, but I guess we will sort something out.
I haven't done any scrap booking but have been enjoying the Hero Arts Bloghttp://heroarts.com/blogs/club/ this week where the CEO has been talking about the company itself. Makes me appreciate my Hero Arts stamps abit more which is good as although they are good quality they always seem expensive to me but as they good old Jennifer McGuire says "they are an investment"

No comments: