Tuesday, May 13, 2008

and a card or two!



that I did for the Scrapbook Essentials Friday night challenge, not that I did them on Friday night, but it is all good as you have till Sunday night to upload them. Just as well. I was inspired by the Hero Arts blog to do this one where the bear is only half stuck on like the one shown here
not sure if the bear works the same but it does look alright in real life. the other one is pretty simple, although it took me forever to get it together as i got the background all sorted but couldn't decide what the heck to put on the front, ended up being the original thing I stamped but just not layed out the same.
weekend was fine, mother's Day on Sunday was pretty much a non event, just a happy mothers day a poorly made card from Laura( I mean that in the nicest way possible, just I know she can do and has done so much better than the pencil drawn one she gave me)
Saturday was okay, Justin went to Auckland, Laura went to dance then Nana's as I had to be back to pick Alexander up from rugby as Grandma and Grandad had a party to go to. So it was just Alexander and I for the rest of the day. we went down to one of the empty sections around the back and played cricket for half an hour. Then I made my cards while he played on the xbox. I think he missed his sister! I know I missed her. we did have fun making sausage casserole for tea for the two of us.
Okay I have to go as they are waiting for me.

No comments: