Thursday, October 18, 2007

Okay well I have had it a week now, so let me tell you all that on Tuesday night we were heading out to Rolleston to see where the electrican was putting all the power points and Justin stopped to look at a car yard that he'd seen a car at but they had sold that particular one but had another which we ended up taking for a test drive, not a very big drive as it was pretty much on empty. So we get back and Justin says what do you think?? I'm like I don't know as he's the one been looking at them all so he should know if its a good deal or not. So he decides that yes we'll take it, hey if its not right just sell it!! I'm like oh my goodness I can't believe we're just going to buy another car. I know we need one and have been looking but it just seemed so sudden. the kids and I sat in the car while Justin did all the paper work. we arranged to pick it up on Thursday morning since I don't start work till 12. so we head along on thursday and turns out we are a tad early as Justin forgot he said 9:30 not 9. It is now all registered and ours or mine!!! so I am now the proud owner of a Toyota Starlet 1989 automatic. Okay it won't let me upload a photo at the moment, so you will have to wait.

No comments: