Saturday, June 7, 2008

Here is my layout as promised. thanks to the talented Jennifer McGuire for the sketch. It was really good, I managed to cut my photos down to size with no worries as I knew they would look fine. I did have a little trouble making the frame at the side, the photo doesn't show it but if you go to Jennifer's website there is a video to watch of how to do it, she makes it look so easy. I used ribbon down the side which I had to ink as I didn't have any green ribbon, then I stitched it down the middle so I could gather it to give it a bit more dimension. the journalling was blended with the same paint as the title is done in as I had no cardstock to match that to either. I don't think it shows in the photo but it lumiere super copper paint that the letters are painted in which I got by tracing around some cutouts from some old Ki memories letter stickers that I like but didn't have any of those letters left. So it did take my awhile to complete by the time I mucked around but i am happy with it.

No comments: