Wednesday, August 8, 2007

ahh you wouldn't believe what I did, I went into the wrong page and was wondering why my blog wasn't showing up and was just about to create another one when I realised what I'd done. How silly is that, please don't answer that.
Anyway, here's my second attempt at blogging.
Well I signed up for a scrapbooking chanllenge and mangaged to get my entry in on time and was reasonably happy with my layout. I don't love it or anything but it was ok, not now after seeing all the wonderful entries that were submitted. I'm not really sure why I signed up for it really I guess to get some scrapping done. Boy there are some talented people out there. I wish I could make layouts that look like some of them. Oh well as I say to the kids it just takes practice! although some people just have that natural abilitly don't they?
Fiona

No comments: