Thursday, February 14, 2008

Well time for another weekly update, lets see what has happened since then.
  • Justin had his birthday which I splashed out and brought him a ipod nano (which turned out to be faulty) We made him wait all day and gave him some fake presents in the morning, like a bottle of coke, and his computer chair wrapped in ribbon. I think he is pretty happy with it, he didn't exactly show that much emotion considering he should know how much of a big thing it was for me to spend that much.
  • We brought some trees for our garden and planted them, quite amazing how it makes it look different with a few plants.
  • Laura has had dance this week and it has been stressing me out and she wants to do it competivitley but that means three classes and lots of $$$ but its not so much that it is more the fact that it is all the way in town! They do have a sister that teaches in dunsandel but getting the information for that is hopeless. she was suppose to email last night but still hasn't the class is tonight!
  • Justin and I went out with a another couple last night for tea for Valentines Day (really just an excuse to go out) we went to Lone Star at church corner. It was okay, I struggled thru my meal but ate most of it.
  • the rest of the week I was working.

That pretty much sums up my week. How about you? I have added Allyson Bright Meyer to the blogs I visit side bar she is running a some great competitons at the moment. I haven't done any scrapping for ages, I have a few ideas for some pages I want to do or actually more about what I want to say on them just not sure how to do them and really just haven't been in the mood or had the energy. well thats all from me

fiona

No comments: